Thursday, 10 November 2011

You Are Not Safe Even Though The Law Is Quite Aware

If we say something about law in this country then the authorities would say that we are quite attentive and conscious to erase the crime. But even today in our country, in major cities, in every corner of these major cities small crimes are leading. Which they do not know or even if they get to know about this they do not take pain to take any action about it. That’s why most of the people even today do not think themselves secure in their cities. The shelter of security is only for rich people and not for middle class people. Some people say that somewhere law authorities are responsible to give a growth to these small crimes. A little part of the department are involved with these criminal groups, they get the commissions from them. And at last who suffers from this “We”. If keepers of the law would take involvement in crime, would promote crime. Then where would the middle class people go, to whom they would go?


I want to share here with you my own incident.
I was suffering by an overcrowded bus, that day I was too late to leave from the office. In despair I had to boarded in an overcrowded bus. I was getting crushed in that crowd; there were no  space to move the hands even. Usually I did keep my mobile in my jeans pocket, that day was also the same. The bus was simply going to some distance but suddenly when the bus stopped at that stoppage, a large rural looking group boarded in that bus and started scuffling.


Half part of that group was pushing from the front in the crowd and half part was pushing from the back, I was also the victim of that thing. After sometime when the scuffling stopped, suddenly I checked my pocket and found that I have lost my mobile. I shocked and did not understand at that moment what to do. I tried to track the snatcher but failed. I jumped from the bus when the bus was going a little bit slow. But no one was there; it was totally silence and intense dark.



I first went to the home and then I got my mobile number off by calling to customer care. After that I went to the police station where they said that the area is not comes in our under, go to the other police station. I went to the other police station and they said the same but at the behest of the other officer to take any action about it. Then they began to make inquiries. Their questions were:  Are you sure that your mobile has been stolen? May be it has fallen from your pocket. I said I am sure that it has been stolen by someone. They were not ready to enter my FIR, they refused. After that I went with my father to the police station. Only after saying much of my father they entered the FIR. At the last I found that we did not get any benefit doing FIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment